Ministering to Children with Special Needs Seminar
When: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2014 - 9 am - 3 PM
Where: Heartland Retreat Center
Why: "We feel compelled to open a window and offer new hope!" Special needs children are some of the Heartland's most forgotten people. Their families' needs are also routinely overlooked. We must change that in the Heartland!
- Lauri Bowles, Registered Occupational Therapist
- Marcia Adams, Director of Special Needs Ministry at BFN
- Other Presenters: Audrey Stevens, Tess Butler, Elizabeth Sam, Chuck and Dena Chitwood
Who Should Attend: Pastors, spouses, Sunday School teachers, special needs teachers in public schools, moms and dads, and family members who want to begin to learn how to make a difference
- One Family's Journey With a Special Needs Child
- Understanding the Mind of a Special Needs Child
- Panel of Special Needs Public School Teachers
- How a church of any size can begin to minister to special needs children and their families
- Created on .
- Last updated on .
- Hits: 2504