February 2 – 3, 2018
- For the ministers and spouses of the Heartland Conference
- Friday, February 2, 2:00 – 8:30 pm
- Saturday, February 3, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Registration — $40.00/person which covers all meals and materials, due by January 29
- Early Disccount Registration — $30, due by January 22
- Reservations are limited. Nursery will not be available
- Call Heartland Conference office to reserve rooms — 405-737-0113
What is Encounter?
Encounter is a dramatic life-changing experience. The Bible gives us many examples of people who were transformed by their personal encounter with the Lord Jesus: the Samaritan woman (John 4:5-29), Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10), the Gadarene demoniac (Matthew 8:28-34), and all the disciples of Christ. After an encounter, they were never the same again!
You may already be thinking of personal areas in your life or somene you know that would benefit by an encounter, or you may be in ministry and need to better understand how to assist others in becoming strong and vibrant believers, who display the splendor of the Almighty in all aspects of their lives.
It is our desire that every person who attends Encounter will seize the opportunity to experience God. The results will be manifested in transformed lives — lives that are set free, emotionally and physically healed, restored, and released into their unique gifts, talents, abilities, purpose and identity.
Session consist of testimonies and teaching by individuals who have received visible, manifest change in their lives, through a series of engaging, intensive, and interactive experiences and personal ministry, while attending their own Encounter Weekend.
What participants say about the Encounter
- The Father Heart of God — “Where the Father revealed His great love to me.”
- Sexual Healing — “Where I was healed of a pervasive sense of shame.”
- Forgiveness — “Where I was finally able to forgive and bless.”
- Inner Healing — “Where God set me free from pain.”
- Release — “Where God set a fire in my bones!”
A Life Changing Event!
What: Heartland Conference Pinewood Derby
Where: Heartland Retreat Center 4910 S Anderson Rd Oklahoma City, OK 73150
When: February 24, 2018 All racers need to be ready for car check at 9:00 am - only minor tweaking will be allowed on race day PLEASE DO NOT come expecting to build your car that day!! We will begin racing as soon as all cars are checked in.
Who: Everyone is Invited!!!! You do not have to be a chartered Ranger Club to participate in fact EVERYONE is invited to enter and race as there will be categories for anyone and everyone!
Fall Camp Meeting is a perennial favorite event in the Heartland. You will enjoy classic camp meeting worship, fiery preaching, practical morning sessions, great food (complimentary breakfast and lunch), and connecting with friends old and new.
It all starts on Wednesday evening, November 8. There will be morning sessions as well as the evening services on Friday and Saturday. Come enjoy a mighty move of God!